ANZBIG are seeking Expressions Of Interest from certifying companies particularly in the Carbon Removal Marketplace to detail the benefits of partnership and how you differentiate yourselves to others. We will run a webinar on Thursday November 10 on the topic as well. Regardless of who we decide to partner with, our main aim is to be impartial, and we want to deal with all parties within the marketplace. Once certified it is up to the recipient to choose their own platform to sell credits. Once Certified, the proposed plan on the table at the moment, is that producers complete their certification in a registry which ANZBIG owns. EOI due by Thursday November 17 sent to Don Coyne email@example.com
News & Events
- FORESTRY SA Wanted: Sustainable solutions for forest residue material!!
- REQUEST FOR QUOTATION: SUPPLY OF BIOCHAR FOR USE IN SOUTH TARAWA, KIRIBATI
- Press release: Biochar for climate resilience, new jobs and a strong economy
- Press Release: Biochar for climate resilience, new jobs and a strong economy
- CATCHING CARBON CAMPUS – Chatham, New York