Australia New Zealand Biochar Industry Group (ANZBIG) will facilitate and assist companies, governments and institutions in the effective production and use of Biochar.
This cluster industry group will focus to streamline Biochar education, research, collaboration and commercialisation activities to provide better outcomes for Australia and New Zealand.
‘We believe that a Biochar Industry Cluster is an essential part of the next industrial revolution, creating a more sustainable future and positioning for greater economic prosperity, increased job opportunities and continued quality of life for all of us.’
Our aim is to facilitate the safe and effective use of Biochar in the these key areas of Biochar use as well as the safe and effective use of Wood Vinegar as a Biostimulant.
Objectives of the Biochar Cluster
- Bring together the Biochar companies and institutions working in the Industry.
- Facilitate collaboration between Biochar Cluster companies, governments and research organisations.
- Provide a strong voice to Government to ensure that companies producing and using biochar are suitably encouraged and supported.
- Establish networks, experience and institutional knowledge that can benefit export development, commercialisation, risk management and growth of Biochar Cluster companies and institutions.
- Market the successes of the sector and create a recognised and reputable Biochar Cluster brand.